Malaysian Time

Blog Design by Bling on the Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Inside and Out

Inside and Out















Black with shades of grey… Everything seems to be…
You can’t possibly understand what this is doing to me!
You’re too numb to feel; too blind to see!

While the world continues to revolve at its own pace…
I see no changes in what I’m trying to face…
And I can’t help but against my fears to race!

Playing an endless game with fate, this is my daily routine!
Don’t look at me this way! Stop trying to be mean!
Tell me now: on hurting me why are you so keen?

The stick that used to hold us together is broken…
As an appreciation for the pain, here you go, a big token!
Believe me there are so many words that will remain unspoken…

I’ve had enough of the 700,000 words you sell me cheap…
I’ve had enough of your slow steps as I continuously try to leap…
I’ve had it with trying to embrace what’s not mine to keep!

Pack your things please…
Fold our memories…
Take your keys…
Smile for my camera: cheese!

Flowers, Reflections, Reflection, Water Reflections,  Color Splash, Animated Graphics , Animated Gif, Animated Gifs, Beautiful Flowers, Roses, Animated Flowers, Reflection, Keefers Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment