Malaysian Time

Blog Design by Bling on the Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Love You

I Love You, I Cannot Lie



















This constant beating in my chest.
Am I cursed or am I blessed?
When you’re near, it beats faster.
This is leading to a disaster.
Which way is left and which is right?
No sleep at all for me tonight.
Lay awake, thoughts on the loose.
Why bother thinking, what is the use?
I can’t keep these thoughts at bay.
Should they go or should they stay?
One, two, breathe in deep.
Close my eyes, try to sleep.
Thoughts of you running in my mind.
Take a run to help unwind.
Pick up the pace and run full speed.
Unmarked road, where does it lead?
Lovers Lane with no turn around.
Falling silently to the cold ground.
What is up with this infatuation?
I look up to you with admiration.
Getting signals, they seem mixed.
I think I’m broken, can I be fixed?
Hum to myself a slow love song.
This is right but oh so wrong.
Pressure is building, let it out.
Bite my lip and start to shout.
Scream your name and start to cry.
I love you, I cannot lie.

© 2009 Michael Dean Dumeir

No comments:

Post a Comment