Malaysian Time

Blog Design by Bling on the Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Promise











promise me if anything changes,
that we'll stay good friends.
promise me we'll stay the same,
'till our life fully ends.

promise me if the sun may shine,
or the rain may pour.
promise me our life will be,
anything but a bore.

promise me our friendship,
will never truly burn.
promise me each year,
you always will return.

promise me you'll never hate me,
no matter what i do.
promise me you'll promise,
and i'll promise, too.
me.

1 comment:

  1. Apa Guna Berjanji
    (Lirik lagu Saloma)

    Apa guna berjanji
    Kalau tak ditepati
    Kelak meracun hati
    Tuan sendiri
    Mengigit jari

    Jangan main asmara
    Bukan mudah bercinta
    Yang ditunggu tak tiba
    Tidur tak lena
    Mandi tak basah

    Korus:

    Dengar lah
    Nasihat ku ini
    Mari hiburkan hati

    Apa guna berduka cita
    Nanti tuan merana
    Oh…awaslah
    Wahai taulan

    Cinta bukan mainan
    Bila sudah tertawan
    Tak takut ribut
    Ataupun taufan

    (Ulang korus)

    ReplyDelete