Malaysian Time

Blog Design by Bling on the Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friendship SMS


















If care is wave i give you sea.
If respect is a leaf i give you tree.
If trust is a planet i give you galaxy and,
If friendship is life i give you myself !

when i close my eyes before sleeping,
i watch you in the dark,
When im sleeping i watch you in my dreams,
When i open my eyes i found you before my eyes.
And then I start Missing you for all the Day.

There are many stars but the moon is you,
there are many friends but the best is you,
to forget me that's up to you,
to forget you i will never ever do...

We met it was LUCK!
We talked it was CHANCE!
We became friends it was DESTINY!
We are still friends it is FAITH!
We will always be friends its a PROMISE!

If you need advice, text me...
If you need a friend, call me...
If you need me, come to me...
If you need money... ...........
THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

if u get less mesages from me,
do not think that i did not care for u,
but i m searching for the best message
for a best person like u!

True friends will see you through,
beleived in things you wanna do,
feel happy when your dreams cme true,
and best of all, they don't judge you.
They just love you as you.

science has prooved that sugar melt in water,
so please dont walk in rain otherwise
i lose such a sweet friend...

A friend is sweet when its new,
but it is sweeter when its TRUE!
But you know what? It's sweetest when its you.

When you are counting all your friends,
the oldest, the best & the new...
I wud like to stand by ur side
And say two little words..."ME TOO"

When God gave friends
he tried to be fair!
When I got you,
I got more than my share!

True friends are like mornings,
u cant have them the whole day,
but u can be sure,
they will be there
when u wakeup tomorrow,
next year and forever

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains;
as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have Friendship,
each day is never a waste.

FRIENDSHIP is like a needle of a clock.
Though we r in same clock, we r not able 2 meet.
Even if we meet, it's only for few seconds.
But we always stay connected

Thousands of friends i make,
Everyones hands i shake.
But real friends are few and
The best of them is YOU....

This is a bridge of friendship,
When U r Sad & lonely,
Cross it.I'll wait on the other side.
Or if U r afraid just tell
me I'll CROSS IT 4 U !

Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging ,U,
why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon,
and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Friendship Has No End
Stars have 5ends,
squares have4 ends,
triangles have3 ends,
lines have2 ends,
life has1 end,
but i hope r friendship has no end.

If friends were flowers
surely I would not pick you!
I'd let you grow in the garden
and cultivate you with love,
and care so I can keep you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment